All PDRMA's members have potential environmental loss exposures resulting from the release of pollutants or the discovery of unknown pollutants on the agency's property. Our Pollution Coverage program applies to a variety of possible incidents:
- Illegal dumping of pollutants on a member's property.
- Migration of pollution from a member's property to another property.
- Migration of pollution onto a member's property.
- Unknown, potentially hazardous past uses of a member's property.
- Leaks from an unknown underground storage tank.