PDRMA offers members an online, real-time Asset Management Platform (AMP) through AssetWORKS, Inc., that allows members to maintain, collect, retrieve and report their asset information securely.
This service is available to members at no additional charge and accomplishes the following:
- Determines values for property insurance and provides critical information for members, the pool, underwriters, actuaries and PDRMA staff.
- Identifies the number and location of facilities, structures, vehicles and other fixed assets for liability insurance purposes.
- Helps PDRMA target risk management and training efforts as well as property-exposure programs.
- Assists members with Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) 34 compliance.
- Avoids potential errors and omissions claims, fiduciary liability claims, allegations of failure of public officials to perform their duties faithfully and other potential torts related to GASB 34.
For help with AMP, please contact AssetWORKS Support at 800.876.0350 or go to https://assetworks.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.