The PDRMA Health Program offers a variety of quality benefits to choose from to create an agency-specific benefit plan. Each member agency chooses plans that all employees have the option to enroll in independently. For example, a member could offer the $250 PPO and the HMO, basic dental, a $200 vision benefit, EAP, and $50,000 of life insurance for each employee.
||PLAN SELECTION OPTIONS
1. PPO Medical Plan — The PPO is a self-funded, comprehensive medical plan with prescription coverage. There are five deductible options:
2. PPO Medical Plan with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) — There are three deductible with HRA additional options:
- $1,250/1,000 HRA
- $1,500/1,250 HRA
- $1,500/1,000 HRA
- $2,000/1,500 HRA
- $2,000/1,250 HRA
- $2,000/1,000 HRA
- $3,000/2,500 HRA
- $3,000/2,000 HRA
- $3,000/1,500 HRA
- $3,000/1,000 HRA
3. HMO Plan — Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois.
4. All three — Employees choose which they want to enroll in.
Dental PPO — Delta Dental of Illinois. There are two options:
- With orthodontia
- Without orthodontia
Vision Plan — A self-funded indemnity reimbursement plan with two annual limits to choose from:
||Included with all plans.
|Group Life Insurance
- Flat $25,000.
- One times the annual salary up to $200,000.
- Two times the annual salary up to $200,000.
- Two times the annual salary up to $100,000.
- One-and-a-half times the annual salary up to $200,000.
- Flat $50,000.
- One-and-a-half times the annual salary up to $50,000.
|Additional Life Insurance
The PDRMA Health Program covers:
- Active, full-time employees working at least 30 hours a week.
- Spouses, domestic partners (optional), and civil union spouses.
- Retirees until age 65.
- Dependent children until age 26.
- Disabled dependent children beyond age 26.
- Military-veteran dependent children until age 30.