The Risk Management Committee establishes PDRMA's loss-prevention program and also:
- Works with PDRMA staff and committees to identify risks and exposures related to claims and losses.
- Works with PDRMA staff to design and implement loss-control programs and best practices, and reviews and approves associated incentive program awards.
- Makes recommendations on loss-reduction and loss-prevention procedures for members to follow.
- Oversees the development and implementation of the Loss Control Review program.
- Determines the criteria for accreditation programs developed.