The Education and Training Committee establishes PDRMA's education and training program to meet the risk management needs of members in the Property/Casualty and Health programs. The committee also:
- Works with PDRMA staff and committees to identify education and training needs, and recommend new programs.
- Reviews existing education and training programs to update them and determine effectiveness.
- Assists PDRMA staff in developing, organizing and operating education and training programs.
- Coordinates the development, distribution, and tabulation of the Member Education and Training Needs Survey.
- Reviews course evaluations and works with PDRMA staff to improve education and training programs.